Central Penn prides itself on having great bird cover throughout the hunting season. We do yearly plantings for cover and food plots of grain and corn. Our hunting fields consist of a mixture of warm season switch grasses, little and big blue stem, cool season orchard grass, with food plots. Lots of places for the birds to hide.
Last day of the season is March 26, 2022.
Includes 35 quail credits
Includes 65 quail credits
Hungarian Partridge: $18.50
Pheasants (Mixed Run): $26.50
Dog & Guide: $115
Gun Fee is $25/hunter unless $300 worth of birds are purchased.
Cleaning of birds is also available for an additional fee of $2/bird.
CPSC stock Quail on a release program with our bird members that allow them to release our stock birds to work their dogs in the fall. Bird hunting memberships can be purchased individual or corporate. Hunting memberships begin September 1st and are good for 1 year. This allows you to train and exercise your dog throughout the year.
$700 per year
- 35 Quail Credits ($350 worth of birds)
- 25 Preseason training quail that will not go off your account (must not be killed)
- No additional fee for guests
- Use of fields for “scratch” hunting
- 1 year sporting clay membership
$1,500 per year
- 65 Quail Credits ($650 worth of birds)
- 5 Primary members listed
- All individual membership privileges
You can create your own package of game birds or go with one of our suggested packages. Suggested packages are exempt from the $25.00 gun fee.
Rules & Regulations
- Our #1 Rule is Safety. Please be aware of your surroundings, as well as any hunters and dogs that are accompanying you.
- PA law requires 250 sq. in. of fluorescent orange on head, chest & back combined.
- Hunting season begins Sept 1st and ends March 31st.
- Only low brass shells permitted (7 ½, 8, & 9 shot only).
- Dogs must be under control by handlers at all times.
- Hunters must stay within field boundaries. If you are unsure, please ask.
- You must check in with the office before entering any field.
- All hunters MUST sign in, sign out, and take tags.
- We require a 24 hour notice on all cancellations. If it is within 24 hours, there will be a 10% restocking fee.
- CPSC guided hunts will require a deposit of $100 (non-members only).
- All Hunts are ½ day. AM hunts begin 8:30/9am and PM hunts begin 12:30/1pm.
- Guided hunts will be a maximum of 3 hours. Additional hours can be purchased at the guide’s discretion.
- Birds will be placed out in no more than 2 braces.
- We ask that you please pick up your shells as you go.
- Lastly, HAVE FUN!!
Any infraction of these rules will result in loss of privileges and possible expulsion from the property.